Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Glad to see FEP back

Glad to see FEP back up and running. Admittedly it’s been years since I’ve frequented the forums, but there is just too much valuable information for the hobby in here.
    Current: 81 Cobra T Top, 79 Cobra.
    Past Toys: 1964 Falcon Vert, 1966 Mustang(owned twice), 70 Conv, 1978 Mustang II(first car), 80 Cobra, 81 Cobra, 82 GT T-Top, 85 GT 3,900 miles, 85 Predator/Twister 5S-0149, 86 Saleen 177, 86 SVO, 86 Mustang GT, 86 Mustang GT Vert, 87 Mustang GT, 89 Mustang Notch, 2003 Mustang GT Roush Clone, 2006 Mustang V6(Stainless Works LT's, MBRP cat back, 3.73's, tb, cai), and my favorite 2002 Mustang GT MPH 302 stroker, KB 2.2, TKO 500 640rwhp/591torque.

Welcome back!
    Mustangs
    84.5 Gt T-top
    85 Gt

Damn Kerry.... that's a heck of a lineup of past Stangs you've had.
    1985 Mustang GT (Mothballed...Desired restomod parts acquired...Top of my project list for my 2024 retirement!)

Yes so glad it's back . Lots of guys on here with good knowledge. We need to have some t-shirts made you know I feel like. Were there t-shirts for sale years ago I can't remember. Seems like there were. Maybe make some money to help keep the page going.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
    I would rather be juged by 12 than carried by 6

I’m glad this is back. Hope we can breathe some life back here. Maybe people will remember what a great resource and community it is
    Devin

1979 Mustang Cobra - IRS, MM Suspension, 302/t5
    Check out my build thread for tons of IRS info, and general restoration help. There's a little bit of everything -->goo.gl/krmqNz
    Pm's welcome if you have any questions

I also am glad to see us back. I don't post much but, check in everyday.

Tom

I am glad it is back too!

FEP Super Member Bryan Knebworth's Avatar

FWIW, if somebody searches Foureyedpride... this is the first link to come up, still today; http://foureyedpride.com/index.html We need to get this removed--its misleading.

Yes agree. I thought it was down for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Knebworth View Post
    FWIW, if somebody searches Foureyedpride... this is the first link to come up, still today; http://foureyedpride.com/index.html We need to get this removed--its misleading.

1,000,000%

Please fix this. It's not hard to do.
    1986 Mustang GT - 2A, 5 Sp
    2018 Subaru WRX (Daily)

Quote Originally Posted by ITdude87 View Post
    1,000,000%

Please fix this. It's not hard to do.
    I believe site creator EVLGT85 is the only one who can do this. Are you reading this EVLGT85?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Knebworth View Post
    I believe site creator EVLGT85 is the only one who can do this. Are you reading this EVLGT85?
    I sent an email to "them" via this site. See if it makes any difference....
    1985 Mustang GT (Mothballed...Desired restomod parts acquired...Top of my project list for my 2024 retirement!)

It doesn't even need to be removed, they just need to add forwarding to the old URL to the new one - so both work.
    2018 Subaru WRX (Daily)

Sometimes I think about becoming a Paying Member on FEP, but have heard nightmares about users sending the Owners of this site considerable money, only to have several months pass before the change is made to 'FEP Supporter.'

FEP Supporter

They haven't added it to my user profile. Frankly, I doubt they ever will.
    '85 GT

Lazy.
    2018 Subaru WRX (Daily)

Quote Originally Posted by qikgts View Post
    They haven't added it to my user profile. Frankly, I doubt they ever will.
    What did you contribute and when? I am not seeing any financial transaction from qikgts in the log, over the past 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    What did you contribute and when? I am not seeing any financial transaction from qikgts in the log, over the past 15 years.

2018 Subaru WRX (Daily)

Quote Originally Posted by qikgts View Post
    They haven't added it to my user profile.
    Same here, although I just renewed earlier this week.

I was identified as a "paid supporter" after my initial donation, and I thought I was on the automatic renewal deal, so I didn't bother following up on it. I didn't even notice when my status changed back to "member". But I wanted to do my part to help this site live on, even if I'm not recognized as such.

Quote Originally Posted by 85GTGuy View Post
    Same here, although I just renewed earlier this week.

I was identified as a "paid supporter" after my initial donation, and I thought I was on the automatic renewal deal, so I didn't bother following up on it. I didn't even notice when my status changed back to "member". But I wanted to do my part to help this site live on, even if I'm not recognized as such.
    I see one transaction for you since you joined (05/19/21). That transaction was sent through Paypal, dated 05/18/22 @ 07:31, and lasted through 5/18/23. I don't see a transaction in the log for this week. Do you have a receipt from whomever you sent money through?

I'll see what I can come up with. I renewed it here Nov 6th thru PayPal and PayPal debited my credit union account on Nov 7th. $20.00. I'll get back with you later today with some paperwork.

Fyi, I tried to contribute immediately upon joining, but the contribute button at the top never worked. I clicked it many times over the following months. It wasn't until about a year later that a thread popped up about contributing, and it said (I'm paraphrasing here) "The contribute button does not work... if you want to contribute, use this link". Which I did... and it worked fine. I'm also pretty sure I had the box checked that it would auto renew each year.

Thanks for your help.

@FoxChassis - Will this work?
    Name:  FEP_receipt1.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  235.7 KB

Thanks again.

I’m glad too. Was heart broken to loose access to such a wealth of info and all the experts here on the site. Thanks for keeping it alive!
    Steve

1983 Mustang GT
    Popular Hot Rodding Project Car '83/84

1983 Capri 331 ci, TKO600

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast